Fellowship Baptist Church located at 5029 Old Stage Road, Raleigh, North Carolina, 27603 is seeking an Administrative Assistant. This is a permanent part-time position that requires fifteen (15) hours per week 9:00 am – 2:00 pm, Monday, Wednesday and Thursday. Vacation and sick time benefits apply.
Duties include day-to-day church office operations providing support to the ministerial staff and church members. (Complete job description is below).
- Professes Christ Jesus as their Lord and Savior
- Must be proficient in Office 365
- Working knowledge of Websites, Facebook and other Social Media
- Preference will be given to applicants with knowledge of ACS Realm and ACS Financials
Please submit your resume by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org by June 15, 2021. Include ‘Administrative Assistant’ in the subject line.
The Administrative Assistant, under the immediate supervision of the Pastor(s), will be responsible for the everyday office work of Fellowship Baptist Church. Primary duties, but not limited are listed below:
A. Daily distribute mail, answer incoming calls and greet guests.
B. Prepare weekly prayer lists (Wednesday and Sunday) and worship bulletins.
C. Prepare weekly music, announcements and sermon outline slides in EZ Worship and load into sanctuary computer.
D. Post the weekly Sunday School attendance and maintain class rolls and records.
E. Prepare and mail weekly visitor letters and enter information on new members.
F. Prepare monthly Church Calendar and other publications as needed and distribute.
G. Provide copies of the Treasurer report for the Church Conferences.
H.. Provide copies of Church Conference Minutes for each Conference meeting.
I. Prepare monthly Sunday School Attendance forms
J. Order all Sunday School literature and other publications as instructed by Sunday School Director.
K. Update the Deacon Family Care Ministry records and provides timely updates to all Deacons.
L. General duties also include:
1. Provide reports, records, correspondence, etc. as needed by the ministerial staff and church members.
2. In the event of a member’s illness, phone the member’s Deacon, Deacon Chairman, and inform the Pastor(s).
3. In the event of a death in the congregation, inform the Pastor(s), the member’s Deacon, Deacon Chairman, and Benevolence Food Committee Chairperson.
4. Assist the staff employees and church members in projects and provide posters, banners, special bulletins, etc. as needed for church programs and ministries.